In this CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant review, I found that it’s a great all-around spray wax. My one down point is that on older vehicles that have minor scratches or swirls, it doesn’t perform the greatest at removing these paint imperfections. You may need to polish your vehicle paint prior to get good results (if your paint is old).
Who are the CarGuys?
We are car enthusiasts who have been in the business for over a decade, and we want to share our knowledge with you. As true believers of what we do, we will never stop improving ourselves or expanding our product line.
Recent to the automotive care scene is The Car Guys, which manufacture a wide range of products like spray waxes, tire shines, and microfiber towels in addition to some other items. Several of Car Guy’s products are environmentally friendly, and do not contain any harmful chemicals.! Considering the price and product alone, they’re worth a sip from your coffee mug.
Turtle Wax is a pioneer in the industry, but there is still a lot of space for smaller companies to grow and flourish.
Features of the Carguys Hybrid Wax Sealant
The first thing that impressed me with this wax sealant was how easy it was to apply. It went on smoothly and dried quickly without leaving any oily residue behind. It also looks great! After applying the wax sealant, my car has been very shiny and seems like new again!
Hybrid wax sealant use for
The Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant is designed so that it can be applied quickly and easily by hand without any waxing equipment required!
It’s also water-resistant which means I don’t need to worry about washing my vehicle as often – this should save me time on top of all the other benefits!
CarGuys’ Hybrid Wax Sealant is a unique car wax that helps your paint finish retain its luster for up to six months.
With the Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant, you don’t just have a car that looks amazing – it also protects your exterior from things such as bird droppings, mud, dirt, and acid rain.
- Product design: The nozzle provides precise control for the amount of wax is applied, and it is easily cleaned off with fabric. The sealant goes on smooth and dries to a shiny finish that looks great!
- Protection against fading: CarGuys Sealant is both water repellent and made with materials that maintain your car’s chassis in the face of acid rain droplets.
- Easy to Apply: This wax is easy to apply and comes with an excellent gloss effect. Simply apply, wait 15 minutes to dry, then wipe off and enjoy!
- Reduce heat damage: This sealant is a brilliant solution for avoiding heat damage. We advise that you apply it in the early morning or when it’s shaded so that the sun doesn’t destroy your work and erase this product’s benefits.
- UV Protection: CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant protects your car from the harmful sun’s rays and thus prevents paint oxidization. This wax sealant also blocks out rust that may result in corrosion on your car.
- Less Effort: When applying Car Guy’s Hybrid Wax, it is a lot simpler than other sealants and requires less effort to get a glossy finish.
- Protection against Dirt: The dirty environment can damage your paint and make it lose its shine, so protecting your car is vital. Hybrid Wax Sealant will protect your vehicle from dirt and other damages you can encounter on the road.
- Suitable for All Surfaces: The CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant is a cinch to use, making surfaces clean and sparkling. When the job is done, there’s no residue or streaks left on the surface.
Who is this wax apply?
This easy-to-use product is the perfect solution for the average person who wants their car to look brand new.
Though not for everyone, Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant is incredibly effective. However, you need some love for your car to enjoy this wax – otherwise, you might see it as a frivolous product not worth spending money on.
Sealer Pros and Cons Reviews
You don’t need professional car care experience to use their sealant. Simply clean your car, make sure to shake the bottle before use, and follow their instructions for optimal results.
One thing to remember is that your car needs to be cooled down before the wax sealant can process appropriately.
- Easy to use
- Nozzle design saves wax
- Keep car paint shine for 6 months
- Fits all car colors
- Safe with car paint
- Comes with a microfiber towel
- Use immediately after car wash
- Suitable for use on many different surfaces
- Car needs to be cooled before use
- To have a mirror-like glossy surface, you need some experience
What does this product set include?
People often overlook the towel when waxing their car, but it’s important to use one that doesn’t scratch or leave lint.
It is easy to forget the most important supplies when you’re about to start detailing your car.
It is important that car enthusiasts are careful when waxing their car in order to prevent wax from getting on other surfaces of the car. We recommend CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant which comes with a microfiber towel or investing in some high-quality towels for better protection.
You must shake the spray bottle before spraying. Apply on one area at a time and avoid over-spraying.
It’s recommended to apply one spray for every two-inch section and wipe the product off with a clean cloth. Turn the cloth to the dry side and use it until you’ve achieved a glossy finish.
Keep in mind that this product should not be applied to a hot surface and the application of the product is best done on a cool surface, or if absolutely necessary, in the shade.
CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant is different from other sealants because you only need to put a little bit on the car to see optimal results.
If you apply too much, it will leave streaks and I know that won’t please you.
This is a long-term investment since it will save you money in the future. A little product should not be an overwhelming task for your wallet and car.
Some notes when using
If you can look beyond the excessive exclamation points in the marketing materials, you will find that this liquid wax performs equally well. In fact, its convenient application process matches its benefits.
Wax is easy to apply, unlike spray waxes. The large nozzle allows you to pour without running too thin and spilling onto the car before you can spread it around.
Wetting the liquid reacts to wiping it around with a pad, towel, or even directly onto the painted surface of the car.
The product does adhere to the applicator, so proper precautions need to be taken if you plan on using fresh applicators for each section of the vehicle.
The liquid wax is easily removed from cars, but the effort to remove it is greater than that of getting it on in the first place.
It is also important to note that this product can leave some slight marks on your vehicle, especially if it gets onto rubber or plastic. These include streaks or dark spots which are most noticeable on black surfaces.
Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant is an effective car wax that does require some prep-work, so it’s a product that would best be suited for people with experience in detailing.
In order to apply the wax, you’ll need to wash your car, clay before applying a polish which should provide the best foundation for this liquid wax and be done in an environment with good weather conditions.
#1. Use it in conjunction with a good waterless car wash.
#2. Apply Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant on your vehicle’s paint and let the wax dry before buffing off.
#3. Do not use this product if there is high humidity or rain, as you will end up with smudges that are visible when applied wet to the surface of your car.
#4. Avoid using too much pressure while applying, otherwise, you might scratch the glass coating of the sealant (Caution: do not apply more than four layers).
#5. Never apply when surfaces are hot. It’s best to apply this formula while the temperature is cool and in a shaded area. If you can’t be outside, use your hand first before applying
#6. Our micro-sealant’s formula is unlike any other on the market and this lends itself to a more user-friendly application. Our use of no fillers such as coloring or scents means that you will need less product than other sealants – but applying too much can cause streaks.
#7. If you’re unsure about what type of polish or final treatment to use after application then take some time and review our blog post for best practices tips on how to remove swirl marks from cars without any hassle at all!
Some frequently asked questions about CarGuys Wax
1. What line of color would work best with the hybrid wax sealant?
Unique to each car, but clear-coated the same way. CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant is effective in all colors.
2. I thought this was a type of carnauba wax?
The product is created using new technologies that replace other wax-sealing products.
3. Are you using this product on your car alone?
No. The sealant can work on exterior paint, chrome, interior paint, fiberglass, plastics, and more.
4. Is my car protected from UV light?
Yes. Hydrophobic and UV-resistant, Car Guys Wax Sealant provides protection for extended periods of time.
5. What is the difference between car polish and wax?
Wax plays both a protective and decorative role. Waxing your car can protect it from harsh elements while also improving its appearance with the optical polish of the wax on your paint job.
6. How often should I apply wax to my car?
The frequency of the application depends on the type of car and sealant that is applied. Wax directions state to reapply every 6 to 8 weeks, meaning you have to wax your vehicle after it has been washed every two months.
CarGuys Hybrid Wax Sealant makes up part of the basic routine for car maintenance. Customers rate this product highly, and it is safe to use on any surface in your home or on your car’s interior.
Recognized as one of the top sealants on Amazon, CarGuy’s Hybrid Wax Sealant is affordable and effective.
And being a product made by car enthusiasts, the Car Guys Hybrid Wax Sealant doesn’t skimp on protection or quality.